This page will train Small Group leaders on how to use InFellowship. IN FELLOWSHIP is Common Ground’s website for accessing and managing information about groups, ministries, congregation members, online giving, and more.
As a Small Group Leader there are a great many tools at your disposal including
- Attendance tracking
- Rosters of your small groups
- A directory of any church attendees who’ve included their information in the online director
- tools to contact your group members or team leaders
- ways to invite people to join your group
- post meeting times and places for your group
To learn how to do many of these things, you will want to go through the various training videos available below.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR IN FELLOWSHIP
HOW TO SIGN IN TO IN FELLOWSHIP
QUICK OVERVIEW OF THE IN-FELLOWSHIP DASH BOARD
DASHBOARD IN DEPTH
HOW TO POST ATTENDANCE
HOW TO SEND AN EMAIL TO THE PASTOR, YOUR LEADER, OR YOUR GROUP
HOW TO GET HELP WHILE IN IN-FELLOWSHIP